Auckland Bike Hire
Helping you hit the road in record time
Our Auckland branch is handily located just a short stroll from the arrivals terminal at Auckland International Airport and incorporates a fully-equipped bike shop, shower facilities and luggage storage, as well as friendly, knowledgeable staff and a huge selection of top-quality bike rentals and accessories.
Bike hire for every adventure
Whether it’s exploring the city, heading off on an extended cycle tour or hitting up Auckland’s MTB trails and parks, we’ve got the right bike for your ride. We stock leading-brand touring bikes, hybrids, mountain bikes and road bikes, as well as a full range of cycling accessories and children’s bikes.
- Touring & hybrid bike hire: If you’re planning on touring New Zealand on two wheels, we recommend you take a look at our high-quality touring and hybrid bikes. Find a hybrid or touring bike>
- Mountain bike hire: Top-brand hardtail and full suspension mountain bikes. If you’d like to take one for a test ride, Auckland’s new Runway MTB Park is just around the corner from our Natural High branch. Find a mountain bike>
- Performance road bikes: Sleek styles built for racing and riding at speed. Find a performance road bike>
- Children’s bike hire: We have a range of cycles for little ones, including tagalongs and trailers. Find a children’s bike>
- Bike accessories: Bike racks, bob trailers, panniers and storage solutions. Find bike accessories>
- Bike purchase & buyback: Planning a longer stay in New Zealand? Then you might like to consider our buyback scheme, which can work out cheaper than bike rental. View our buyback scheme>
- Campervan hire + bike rental: When you really want to cover some ground, we can hook you up with a great campervan deal. Add in bikes, our recommendations on where to go and what to see and you’re all set for the road trip of a lifetime! Find a campervan hire>
All Natural High hire bikes are fully-serviced before they hit the road and come with a lock, multi tool, tyre levers, spare tube and repair kit. We can also supply you with helmet hire (additional charge) or purchase.
Off the plane and onto the open road
If you’re flying into Auckland from overseas, we can have your bike ready and waiting for you. Freshen up with a shower (towel hire available), transfer your gear into panniers and you’re ready to hit the road. There’s no better way to beat jetlag and stretch flight-weary muscles!
Bike building and packing
Bringing your own bike into the country? We can unpack, build and service it in our fully-equipped bike workshop, store your bike box or case while you explore, and disassemble and pack your bike for your return journey. We can even supply cardboard bike boxes and packaging if needed.
Parts and accessories
Our Auckland bike shop is stocked with a wide range of biking essentials, from tires and tubes, tools and spare parts to clothing and accessories. And if there’s anything out-of-the ordinary you’ll need on arrival, let us know, and we can have it waiting for you.
If you’re heading off on a long tour and have more gear than you can squeeze into your panniers we can securely store your excess luggage at our depots, or arrange to have it forwarded to your final destination. Due to the custom nature of this service, please contact us for more information and pricing.
Where are we?
Natural High Auckland, 10 Uenuku Way, Off Tom Pearce Drive, Auckland International Airport, Auckland.
Phone: +64 9 257 4673
Like to learn more about cycling in New Zealand?
Hop onto our mailing list and we’ll fill you in on the very best biking New Zealand has to offer, along with things to see, do (and eat) along the way. Sign up right here and you’ll start receiving one email every week.