With the New Zealand border still shut to almost all travellers, we’ve had to make a few changes to our business. Our Auckland branch is temporarily closed although we hope to have it up and running again in the future.
Our Christchurch branch is open for business as usual. Our services include:
- Bike hire for every adventure. We’ve got top brand touring, hybrid, mountain and road bikes ready to roll, along with children’s bikes and bike accessories.
- Bike servicing. When was the last time you gave your bike a tune-up? We offer bike servicing from as little as $70. Email us to organise a time, or give us a call on 03 982 2966.
- Campervan hire. If a summer road trip is on the cards, we’re sure to have a van to suit.
- One-day tours. Discover the Little River Rail Trail, the vineyards of the Waipara Valley or the scenic Port Hills.
- Shuttle/transfer service to make exploring the South Island’s cycle trails a breeze. Don’t let logistics hold you back – we can help you organise drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Secondhand bikes for sale. Choose from mountain, hybrid, touring, road and kid’s bikes, as well as cycle accessories like panniers and trailers.
We’re here to help support your New Zealand cycling adventure, whatever that looks like. So whether you fancy exploring the South Island’s epic cycle trails, are planning a family campervan trip, or just want to spend a few days cruising around Christchurch, we can get you sorted. Check out the website or get in touch if you have any questions.
Help us tailor our services to your needs.
We’d love to ask you a few quick questions about your future cycle plans so we can ensure we’re offering the right services. Click here to answer three questions.
Have a great week,
Steve and Cecileah